6.06.2013

Want to help?

I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.
~Edward Everett Hale

 ****************************************************************


Have you all heard of Kiva?

 Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission
to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty.
Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions,
Kiva lets individuals lend as little as
$25 to help create opportunity around the world.

I love this concept...
it's so easy to lend $25.00...
and when many do that same thing...
a loan is funded.
A helping hand is given.
LOVE this.

 I decided to start a team for

 If you'd like to join my team just click on the link above...
it will take you where you need to go...
Let's make a big difference one baby step at a time!

Thanks friends!
****************************************************************

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,
to pull another hand into the light.
~Norman B. Rice

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!