2.29.2012

Bead Table Wednesday....

Loving this month's:


 Lavender and Green

My purple and green pinocean beads will have to work!  :)
Maybe not the same shades - but I was inspired non-the-less.
Throw in a few other fun pieces and I should be able to get 
something VERY fun put together.


 Oh and the cute little vintage enameled caps will look oh so sweet 
on these little green lampwork spacers from The Spacer Shop.
They'll make the perfect pair of earrings.

And the final tin has more from pinocean
together with that great pendant from Diane Hawkey 
and a few awesome pieces I've been hoarding from Sue Beads...
aqua and green has to be just about the funnest combination.
Aqua with anything really works for me!!!
aqua and green magical.
Now to just get it put together...

Oh an last months challenge was Tangerine Tango


This is what I pulled from my stash:


Got lots to do considering tomorrow's March!!  :)

0 comments:

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!