9.14.2011

Great loot....

Bead Soup Blog Party

Bead Soup loot that is!!!  This is my second round of Bead Soup because the first go around was such fun!  Lori Anderson hosts this amazing event - and puts a TON of work into - for us all to have a lot of fun!  So a HUGE thank you to Lori!
I mentioned earlier that my partner was Nadya Parfyonova of Nally's Creations.   I think I forgot to mention that she is from Russia...poor girl waited SOOOOO long (about 26 days) for the beads I picked to arrive (note to self when the post office says 6 - 10 days for a package to get to Russia remember to add about 16 days). I was feeling fall-ish when I selected her beads...thought this combination was very cool.  What do you think?



See - doesn't it remind you of fall?  Hope she has enough time to make something beautiful.  I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Now check out what she sent me:


She said her good friend made the absolutely FUN frog lampwork bead.  What a cute little guy!  I adore this color combination that she sent.  So fun....so beautiful....I can't wait to show you what I have created!  I had a lot of fun - tried some new things....please come back on the 17th for the big reveal!!

0 comments:

Come See Us!

Come See Us!

Come See Us!